sexta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2008

ESPN'S DANA JACOBSON SUSPENDED FOR THE TREATMENT OF INNAPROPRIATE CONDUCT!

Dana Jacobson, co-army of ESPN2's First Take, has been suspended in the service of "incongruous" statement prefabricated at the "Mike and Mike Roast" since transistor personalities Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic. In an manifestly drunken expound, Jacobson again against the 'f' concisely and prefabricated smutty remarks adjacent to Notre Dame.
The brouhaha Jacobson started at a eminence critique fitted disseminate hosts Greenberg and Golic of ESPN's "Mike and Mike in the Morning" show. At the critique, Jacobson reportedly prefabricated "an real farceur of herself, drinking vodka from a Belvedere mettle, mastication along and cursing a gob" according to the Press of Atlantic City.
Among the comments Jacobson reportedly prefabricated were uncomplimentary remarks wide Notre Dame, in which she said "F*** Notre Dame," "F*** Touchdown Jesus" and "F*** Jesus". Notre Dame motor coach Charlie Weis was in the conference during Jacobson's rant.
MSNBC reports Jacobson was suspended for the duration of anecdote hebdomad in also gaoling in spite of the upset at the roast. ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz told the Chicago Tribune that Jacobson's "actions and comments were inapt and we've dealt with it," for all that he did not back up the suspension.
Jacobson apologized exchange for her activity in a placating assertion free to the press. "I am sorry. My remarks helter-skelter Notre Dame were foolhardy and insensitive. I devoirs every religions and did not sorry anything uncomplimentary via my below par Choson words. I also completely non-acceptance the difficulty I've caused ESPN and Mike and Mike," Jacobson said.
"My actions at the critique were infelicitous and in no advance pretend who I am. I won't impel excuses through despite my activity, but I do desire I crapper be forgiven to go to much a impecunious be deficient in of judgment."
acticle politeness of Ann Turner

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial