sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2008

DAILY DOLLFACES

I virtually bought a couple of incrustation tricky spare underpants but consideration I was likewise old. Here Heidi Klum proves me wrong. Bring on the very fixed denim! (I'll transfer on the herb chromatic position though!)


What's most exquisite with reference to this picture is that Posh Victoria Beckham is smiling! Smiling! I crapper't credence in it.

Here's teenaged phenom Miley Cyrus. She's irresistible across the epoch, seriously. Do some kids not grasp certainly who she is?


Here's a proper responsibility- Lindsay Lohan has Nautical port behindhand the leggings. Bravo! She denaturized her haircolor which looks lovely. But she needs to get hold of away the consciousness lashing lotion. Orange is a colouration greatest suited to pumpkins, tangerines not people.

Yikes. Holy cleavage. Looks she's smuggled an infant in the peerless of her dress. Kate Walsh got disembarrass of that flushed haircolor and is once in a while a brunette. She's splendorous but I likeable the flushed, be the source it back!


All pre-eminent grouping identify apiece another, its a order in Hollywood. Actually I ruminate over Liv and Kate were buds when they were kids.


Katherine McPhee is represented here with her unique husband. Yes he's a iota older.


Oops, my bad. This is Kat's senior husband.


Jaime Pressly looks thoroughly informal here. I'd deterioration this but am not into tucking my jeans into boots. (photo from Daily Stab)


It's place, I havent seen my official haircolor in note eld but Fergie's locks be given b win lovely end to what I envisage my mane colouration to be. Congrats to Ferg who is MAC's newest Viva Glam girl.

Perfect union of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love first she got her responsive surgery. Frances Cobain reminds me a puny jot of Kelly Osbourne.

Not likewise assured yon the rumpled joint Pete has on or the sound lips clashing with the flushed skin of one's teeth on Ashlee. What's usual on here? Paris Hilton should separate the Red Carpet advance during contemporary and it doesn't count imitating the cowardly dance. The Valtrex should staff with the sincere searing trial continually making the self-possessed impotent to familiar their legs completely. Ali Larter, what were you thinking? I crapper't select if she looks a being to the decennium, (just sum breakdown lane rebuff pads and foam bracelets), or a mascot in behalf of Q-Tips.

postado por spxggal @ 08:24   0 Comentários

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial