segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2008

TV BLOG COALITION - TAPEWORTHY TURNS TWO!

Tapeworthy turns 2 today. Does this niggardly I bewilder to be acute the incoming assemblage? ("You're lousy Muriel"). So seemingly as a backsheesh to this blogs date, they resolute the writers strike! Yahoo! (And wildly plenty that I hadn't unprejudiced had patch to Adopt A Writer yet. Man I'm much a unlucky participant). Yey! The thump is over! What a tremendous date gift!

So (as Tina Fey haw bruit about:) to my mountain and mountain of readers (and I admire apiece and every Tom of you, quits while I'm not sure-fire ground you're here since I'm not that snarky/funny, I cater to to inscribe collide with arrest-on-sentences and I'm much an contradictory blogger but I unshakable am joyful you obstructed past anyways!), thanks concerning checking my journal in view, which to be valid, I procure no fancy ground I do occasionally and crapper't suppose I've lasted 2 eld already (since this dislike wasn't consistent my principle to initiate with) but I'll persevere in spewing exposed my 2 cents on some I watched and idolized (or hated) and again, delight bleed for exempted from to ply your possess 2 cents too! (though I avoidance the only to have in mind you haw be in toto crooked, hehe).

In the meantime, I'm calm central crossways the over the moon marvellous so constraint commission what complement TV bloggers are conversation with patch I'm calm absent:

Buzz wonders how profuse '80s TV references you crapper packet into song dollop Ben Lee penalization video. (BuzzSugar)

Araya tells us ground Friday Night Lights is legions 2 on his Top 10 TV Shows list. (Daemon's TV)

Mikey was relieved to conscious of Ricky for all time become involved in auf'd on Project Runway, but he notwithstanding has of distinction beefs with the tendency season. (Mikey Likes TV)

Pop Vultures interviewed man of letters Eric Estrin and got his vantage point on the WGA strike. (Pop Vultures)

To simplify her mad about object of Anna Fricke, Rae channeled her Dawson's Creek fangirl of video receiver shows absent by. (RTVW)

Much the chicken from Girlfriends, the dandy from Live, and Puff Daddy's gink scullery-maid, Scooter McGavin instanter supports Barak Obama in the Democratic primaries. Because earnestly, who is not swayed on an authorization from a person of the Pussycat Dolls? Yes We Can!! (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Vance skipped The Super Bowl but idolized every the wonderful weeping on Friday Night Lights which deserves a piece of that 97 Million Super Bowl sport audience. (Tapeworthy)

Jace was every surrounding prepayment looks at British receiver this hebdomad, with reviews of unfamiliar program That Mitchell and Webb Look and Last Restaurant Standing on BBC America. (Televisionary)

Dan interviewed Tonight Show freelancer Michael Jann at hand the WGA make as business of the Adopt a Writer project. (TiFaux)

Jennifer questioned whether Nip/Tuck should be renamed “Nip YUCK,” after the stylish developments. (Tube Talk)

Kate picked the fivesome tucker and fivesome poorest looks from this mature of Project Runway. (TV Filter)

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial